Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grand Finale








































Here is one of the two final projects. I got some nice complements on these by some people who knew what they were talking about. I give a lot of credit to Obi for his suggestions. Especially telling me how I can make my own tools. Notice the left over crankshaft pieces used as a pedastal. I like the heirloom look.




UPDATE




I saw an ad for neat little firepot on TV and was thinking hmmmmm. So I grabbed "grand finale" and popped in a large can of sterno for an instant indoor firepot/ fondue thing (do not try this at home). I tried to get a good shot of it a light but sterno burns blue and is hard to see. I added a little piece of paper for a yellow flame.


1 comment:

  1. The blue flame is awesome. Just like you.

    ReplyDelete